- About Us
- Reception 2024
The governors, staff, and parents at Ellacombe Church of England Academy place great emphasis on high standards. Our drive to realising these standards encompasses all aspects of academy life; teaching and learning, relationships, behaviour and dress code, etc. Wearing the correct academy uniform is essential. The support of parents is very important in this. It is very important that all clothing is clearly labelled.
Our uniform can be ordered online from the Price and Buckland website:
Or if preferred, you can visit Riviera School days: Riviera School days
• Navy sweatshirt (jumper) with school logo (required)
• White polo shirt or white shirt with collar
• Grey trousers / skirt / shorts
• Grey or blue and white checked pinafore dress
• Grey or white socks or plain grey tights
• Black enclosed shoes
PE and Games
• White T shirt (school logos optional)
• Plain Navy shorts or jogging bottoms- unbranded (winter)
• Plimsolls or trainers
• Bag to keep PE kit in (nothing too large)
• Swimming costume / trunks (must be good fitting, no bikinis – Year 5/6 only when swimming lessons are on).
All items of clothing should be clearly named.
Jewellery and hairstyles
We expect that children wear a minimum of jewellery. However, the following are acceptable:
• A watch.
• A medical alert bracelet.
• No more than one stud in each ear.
• Artificially brightly coloured or bleached hair is not permitted in school.
• All long hair must be tied back using school friendly, discrete accessories.